Eta Viking Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TEVW requirements
TEVW requirements EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm by s-kasper

» TEVW Introduction
TEVW requirements EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:58 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TEVW requirements

3 posters

Go down

TEVW requirements Empty TEVW requirements

Post by Admin Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:39 am

Application requirements*:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# 50,000 Overall Score
# 1000 General Score
# Your playing style (Trader or Pirate)?

if you have less then required you can send application to join in our academy EVW-A

*TEVW team will change its requirments from time to time. This is depend in the game situation.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TEVW requirements Empty Member App

Post by Throg Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Throg on ETA (.com)
Started new to this game Feb. 9th (not new to gaming or team work)

Current score
6,876 Throg 1,876 (up 353 points in the last 24 hours)
Will send city locations in an app (not in public)

Currently building Level 2 Palace/Gov in both towns, so I can found 3rd Colony tomorrow.
Have Marble and Wine. Plan to add Crystal next. (son on another account has sulfur)

Do not yet have a military yet, but plan to in a few days when 3rd colony is stable.
The amount of military I could field before this, would have not scratched the huge attacking forces (only a few attacks so far)

Style is growth. Plan ahead and re-invest or sell everything.
(I'm a trader and scientist not a fighter, but when it becomes a need, I'm not gun shy to come to the aid of an ally)
So, far I have been able to take care of myself by sending from between my cities, my trading post and some trading with my son who is on the other side of the world. Have been giving to my island mine/wood.

I should be worth the risk. If I don't grow 10 to 15% per day, give me the boot. If I can maintain that growth rate, I'll double every 7 days and be 10 K in 2 to 3 weeks.

My son (HouseMD) is likely to be looking for an alliance soon also. He started a couple of days ahead of me and already has his 3rd town growing nicely.

Will make a brief app on the Alliance page.

Throg

Back to top Go down

TEVW requirements Empty Re: TEVW requirements

Post by RomeFather Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 pm

=) Nice... only one guy directly writing here)))... it is not really working out
Anyway... =) welcome to the academy... as long as you reach 50k points welcome to the main alliance, and there fun begins)...
But you can ask any advice or support during your staying in academy

RomeFather

Back to top Go down

TEVW requirements Empty Application

Post by rtboy 02 Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:17 pm

I have talked to usmarinecolonel and acinom and would like to join your alliance (or academy or whatever).

I have 4 towns currently (one for each resource), the largest being Zarahemla (76:53). My score is currently 8,077. I am gearing up to be a fighter/pirate/soldier or whatever. Trading has no interest for me.

I am very new to the game and didn't really know what I was doing or read any wiki's or anything when I first started. It was just going to be a time waster at work. However, I have come to find the game really fun and started getting more into it and learning how to play. I realize that I have not contributed hardly anything to the resources on the islands where my towns are and am going to start doing that asap. However, right now I am being attacked daily by another player and it is hard to build up anything. I am not asking to join for protection and do not expect any. I think it will make me a stronger player to figure out how to repel this guy. I would just like to join a good alliance with some strong members nearby.

Thanks for your consideration.

rtboy 02

Back to top Go down

Post by s-kasper Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm

rtboy
Thanks for your application
Sadly usmarinecolonel's account is inactive, and we can do nothing, before he activates it.
No one else as the owner are allowed to log in, the one who does, will be banned for ever and the account will be locked and useless.
s-kasper, diplomat
s-kasper
s-kasper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down